Welcome to a page in its infancy--various electronic writings available via Pine Knoll...
For now, please choose from the links below:
- Atonement (PDF) -- Quotations from Graham about the Atonement (plus more)
- Elements of Interpretation in the Translation of the English New Testament (PDF) -- Very large scanned PDF of Graham's doctoral dissertation -- 129.1MB (you will need to right-click this and choose something like "Save Target As")
- How God Won His Case (PDF) -- God has been accused before the whole universe. How has His case turned out? (View directly in your browser in HTML format.)
- Jesus Talks About Atonement (PDF) A transcription of a sermon by Graham Maxwell from January 20, 1990 (the audio is also available)
- Justification; Set Right With God
- The Most Costly and Convincing Evidence
- The Scourge of Theological Gossip -- A look at the damage theological gossip does here on earth and did long ago up in heaven.
- Why Did Jesus Have to Die (PDF) (Graham Maxwell and Jonathan Gallagher) -- Jonathan Gallagher interviews Graham about the meaning of Christ's death on the cross
- Atonement (PDF) (Quotations)
- Faith, Evidence, and Inquiry (PDF) (Quotations)
- The Plan of Salvation in the Setting of the Great Controversy (PDF) (Quotations)
- The Final End of Sin and Sinner (PDF) (Quotations)
- God Made Manifest in Christ (Version 1) (The "versions" are visual, not differences in text.)
- God Made Manifest in Christ (Version 2)